Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Ventures Live: Wipe Out Live in Japan 65



Something a little more pleasant than the Gummy Bear song one of my favorite old "surf" bands from the 60's The Ventures.

This is footage from a Show in Japan in 1965 before I was even born great stuff a lot of the modern bands could not hold these guys jocks when it comes to playing live.

I was introduced to these guys from my father who used to play them in the garage on his old Reel to Reel machine. Good times man Good times.

enjoy and if you like this kind of music I highly recommend getting their "Live in Japan 65" Album(yes I said album) 29 songs of surf music goodness for your listening pleasure.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.