Monday, September 08, 2008

Something I would love to see them add.

I love how sports have become since the invention of the "Fox Box" you can click to a baseball or football game and with in 30 seconds know the score number of outs or which quarter you are in etc.

But I would love FSN to add pitch count to the numbers at the top of the screen.

they have room on the right side, next to the FSN logo.

I know a lot of "casual" fans(I need to find a better word) could care less but I have become a avid follower of pitch counts. Does that mean I am becoming a stats geek lol.

But I have learned that pitch count can mean a lot, is CC or Sheets going into the 8th inning with 80 pitches because that means if they are pitching well they will most likely finish the game. Or if the opposing pitchers have 85 pitches in the 6th inning I am pretty sure we are going to get into the other teams pen.

So why not add the pitch count to the "Fox Box" there is a audience that would love to have that info and we are most likely the geeks who will be watching game come hell or high water. Why not cater to you core audience?

Would you like to see pitch count added or do you have another number you would like to see added to the top of the screen?

Hurray the Fox Box
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.