Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So Far So Good

I have to admit I was very pleased with what I saw out of young Mr Rogers in last nights game.

If you remember back to last seasons first game this looked a lot better.

Defense did ok holding Purple Jesus in check(by that I mean he did not get 200 yards and 3 TD's)

The Officials last night were terrible their arms have to be sore from throwing that many flags.

It was also good to see Grant bust off that long run when they really needed it.

Short week coming up but I liked most of what I saw last night.

Go Pack Go
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.