Thursday, September 04, 2008

NFL Predictions (ESK Edition)

I have no idea how I am doing historically, but I do know I was spot on with the Pack.  I included the records of teams I care about.

NFC East
Philadelphia 
Dallas 
New York 
Washington

NFC North
Green Bay 12-4
Minnesota 10-6
Chicago 6-10
Detroit 4-12

NFC South
Carolina 
Tampa Bay 
New Orleans 
Atlanta 

NFC West
Seattle 
Arizona 
San Fran 
St Louis 

AFC East
New England 
New York 9-7
Buffalo 
Miami 

AFC West
San Diego 
Denver
Kansas City 
Oakland 

AFC North
Baltimore 
Pittsburgh 
Cleveland 
Cincinnati 

AFC South
Jacksonville
Indianapolis 
Houston 
Tennessee 

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.