Sunday, September 14, 2008

A message for the Milwaukee Brewers




You Bunch of Huge September Choke Artists
When they lose the final game tonight to the Phillies they will have been swept and will have choked up the wild card lead.

Trust me I am a professional Doomsayer so I know of what I speak

I am not going to even bother with the night cap game. Dont really care for the Brewers at this moment. Their second September collapse has really soured me on baseball for the moment.

Hey the Packers won big today after a scare so the day was not a total loss

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.