Thursday, September 04, 2008

I think he had a better chance to get hit by lightening

Last night I am watching the first Episode of the 2008 WSOP Main Event off my DVR.

I saw something that I might never see again

A guy lost when he went all in with 4 Aces, he got beat by a Royal Flush.

They said the odds of 4 aces losing to a royal is over 2.5 billion to 1

That is just plain amazing bad luck on the one guys part.

The real amazing thing is that ESPN got it on Camera when you consider how many tables are going on the first day. They just happen to be following Ray Romano from the TV Show "Everyone Loves Raymond" around and he had just moved to that table when the table he was at was broken up.

Man losing a hand like that in the WSOP Main Event would just haunt me for years.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.