Sunday, September 07, 2008

Brewers and a Packer less NFL Sunday Open Thread

No Packers today but the NFL is back and everyone will be watching to see how "You Know Who" will do with the J e t S Jets Jets Jets.

I find it funny all the You Know Who Jets jerseys I am seeing good thing he did not go to the Vikings or Bears.

Football will take us out of the Chute but the Crew will be on at 1:05pm

I did not get Sunday Ticket this season so I am going to be stuck watching the games network give me.(holding off to get Sunday ticket till middle of the season I miss to many games during hunting season to make it worth while)

Brewers line up for Sunday
2B Rickie Weeks
SS JJ Hardy
LF Ryan Braun
1B Prince Fielder
RF Corey Hart
CF Gabe Kapler
3B Bill Hall
C Jason Kendall
P Manny Parra

No Cameron due to a sore knee, that does not bother me one bit.

Let Sunday begin

Chris

This stays on top till 6pm look below for new stuff

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.