Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shame on Tampa Bay Rays Fans

What am I talking about you ask? This

Stadium: Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL
Attendance: 19,157 (46.4% full)


I was watching some of this game last nigh on ESPN2 and I was shocked at how empty the park was.

Come on you have a team with the best record in baseball playing the other top team in your league going for a sweep and you cannot even get your stadium half full.

I have to check the weather map and see where that tropical storm is but I do not think that was the excuse or reason for the low turn out.

It is stuff like this that makes me that much more proud of the attendance numbers we are putting up at Miller Park the whole state of Wisconsin should be proud.

I believe that was the 18th or 19th straight sellout yesterday every game they keep extending the record for sellouts 3 million here we come.

Tampa Fans need to get out to the park and support that team no excuses this season they are for real.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.