Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Packers look good in the only Preseason game that matters

Aaron Rogers and the Packers rebounded form a dismal showing in San Francisco with a very good performance in Denver.

I was bouncing back and forth between the Brewers and the Packers so I did not see every play but I was pretty happy with what I saw.

Once of the few things I have learned since I started doing this blog was to not pay too much attention to the Preseason but it was nice to see the offense look pretty crisp. I wish they were running the ball a little better but that will come.

I will let Eric or someone else who was paying better attention break the game down if they feel like it

But thanks to the 3rd string for pulling the game out score wise so we did not have to listen to the "Oh My God the Packers have not won a preseason game the world is ending" frenzy that would have come with that.

From what little I have seen this team is good enough to win the NFC North

Go Pack Go
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.