Friday, August 01, 2008

Our Hot Dogs Suck

I hate to say it but the hot dogs at Miller Park taste like crap when you compare them to the Nathans Hot Dogs they serve at Shea and Yankee Stadium.

Part of that is how they serve them there, the Hot Dog vendors do not put the hot dog on the bun until the moment you tell them how many you want.

So instead of a soggy hot dog bun you get a nice fluffy bun and a hot steamed Nathans Hot dog which by the way are huge.

I have had hot dogs in every MLB Park I have ever been in it is part of my game day routine and the ones in NYC are the best I have ever had.

Another cool thing about Yankee Stadium you can get Baked Ziti at a couple of their concession stands. How cool is that.

If I could change one food thing at Miller Park I would replace the current brand of hot dog with Nathans

So where do you think you find the best hot dog in MLB? I hear the Dodger Dog is way overrated. So if you have an opinion chime in I would rather talk about hot dogs at the ball park than the Packers or Brewers at least for today ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Hot Dogs
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.