Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh yeah there is a Packers Preseason game today #2

Packers vs. Broncos in Denver at 8pm CDT the game will be on Channel 18 in Milwaukee due to NBC's around the clock coverage of the Olympics.

Usually the 3rd preseason game is the closest to a regular season game so what we see today will most likely be what we get this regular season.

I will be honest I have been all Brewers all the time I know next to nothing about the Pack this camp just not been following it since Favreapalloza ended.

I have not been told what I should think about the Packers yet so I will not give an opinion on them since as I stated I know nothing about current team other than they play in Green Bay.

I will just say game tonight try and watch it and pray your opinions match ESK's tomorrow or Odin help you.

Go Pack Go
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.