Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Is it too soon to talk about Brewers 2009?

Specifically what will they look like? What should they look like?

Despite being infamously against the Sabbathia trade i'd like to keep him. I think Sheets is gone as i don't think the Brewers can afford both. In concert with signing Sabbathia i think Prince is gone. Which is fine, I don't think bullying pitchers is good leadership.

I like Escobar coming up as shortstop and i like Hardy at 2nd. Or anybody. I like Hart moving to center. I'll shed no tears shedding Weeks or Cameron.

I'd like to shed Ned but not at the expense of making the team worse. And i'm sure it can get worse.

What else can be done?

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.