Monday, August 11, 2008

I am so proud of Brewers fans today

I went to the Brewers' website to check on tickets for today's rare Monday afternoon game. While I could get a single ticket in the seats, I could only get Standing Room if I wanted 2 or more tickets. Do you understand what that means? Milwaukee is going to sell out Miller Park today for a Monday afternoon! This will be their 15th sellout in a row. They are already over 2 million in attendance. I believe Milwaukee is also near the top, if not at the top, of teams with home games left to play. They are going to smash 3 million in attendance.

I was also very proud of the crowd at yesterdays game. The stadium was still 80% full in the 11th inning yesterday. Nice job Brewer fans. It just warms my heart when Milwaukee and Wisconsin keeps showing what a great baseball town and state we are.

Hurray Beer and Butts in the Seats,

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.