Thursday, August 07, 2008

Get Excited!

I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted. I've been completely ignoring football (aside the the Pro Football Prospectus) because I wanted to avoid all the Favre drama. Now that it's been resolved and Favre has been exiled to some piddly little town out here on the coast, we can get back to lovin' the Pack!

I've been doing my fantasy football research again, been playing the crap out of the Madden 09 demo on 360 and PS3, been talking football at the office...this is a God damn relief!!

So ladies, I put it to you. Tomorrow on, no more crying about Favre or Thompson's handling of Favre or the media's fondling of Favre. Let's talk so God damn football!!

Folks, I give you the new legend, the new Man, the new King of Green Bay!



Word.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.