Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final thought on the Brewers Batting Helmets

(photo from the MJS)

Crainer a commenter had said in the comments of my post on the Brewers batting helmets that the Brewers actually used the vented helmets with the Retro Uniforms and he was right.

That makes it even weirder to me why they use the smooth version most of the time but the Retro Uniform helmets are vented.

Odd

My first thought was maybe the Retro helmets are newer and when they order their next batch of every day helmets they will be the vented style but I do not know they have had the Retro uniforms for at least 3 years now so that kind of kills my theory.

So once again I have no clue

Confused
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.