Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Complete Game CC

Sabathia threw 130 pitches last night.

Sabathia threw a complete game last night.

The Milwaukee Brewers won 9-3 last night.

The first two statements clearly jive. Throwing the third in there kinda makes one stop and say huh? Add the fact that Sabathia faced 6 batters in the 9th (I think...correct me if I'm wrong) and it seems very odd indeed.

What do you think? I think Yost basically said "f' it...let the dude pitch, that's what we paid good money for"...and I honestly have no problem with that.

I hope they throw the arm off of Sabathia.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.