Friday, August 22, 2008

Bring Dodgeball to the Olympics

Early on during these Olympic games, I had a couple of conversations with friends about events that we thought should be eliminated. Synchronized swimming and speed walking were high on everyone's lists. During each of these conversations, I asked my friends what sports they would add in the place of the eliminated events, and they were at a loss. So I recommended one-dodgeball. Faces lit up. So for the past week, I've been suggesting the addition of dodgeball to everyone with whom I've had an Olympic conversation. With out fail, the suggestion is met with excitement. So now I turn to you, the reader of the WSB, to join me in spreading the word and developing the groundswell that will bring dodgeball to the games by 2016.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.