Monday, August 04, 2008

Brett Favre is God, ok I said it are you all happy now

All of you Favrephiles win Brett Favre is God, Now leave me alone

I will not write another negative thing about the Favre God I promise

I promise I will go out and buy a Snapper mower while wearing Wrangler Jeans. Then I will drive to Green Bay and eat a $1000 dollars worth of food at the Favre Gods Steak House.

I will read the Goddess Favre's book I will give money to the fight against Brest Cancer oh wait I already do that one.

I will denounce the Heretic Ted Thompson every chance I get.

I will ignore the rare bad play the Favre God makes, since the Platypus shows us that any Deity can have a bad play one in awhile.

I will set aside my love of the Packers and replace with my love for the Favre God

See I am totally converted and as it usually is the newly converted are the biggest zealots.

Long live the Regine of the Favre God May He Rule as Green Bays Quarter Back For Ever.

Hurray the Favre God
Chris

Now I will go mediate about the goodness that is the Favre God and allow wiser men than me to preach the Book of Favre to the Masses.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.