Thursday, August 21, 2008

Akron, Marshall and Cal Poly WTF


The Rock is not pleased with Wisconsin's non-conference schedule and neither should you be if you are a Badger fan.

How does playing a Mac team and a CUSA team prepare you to go open the Big Ten season playing Michigan in the Big House? Fresno State is a legit non-con game but the other 3 are a joke.

I know I am very late getting to the Badgers party but there was this baseball team and oh you know where I have been. But since the Badgers kick off on August 30th it is time to think about Saturday Football.

As a Badger fan and alum I am embarrassed by this non-con schedule. It is a lose lose scenario, if the Badgers actually TCB against these teams they get no credit because well they are a MAC Team and a CUSA team but Odin help them if they pull a Michigan and lose one of these three games.

I have to go do some serious catching up on this years team but from what little I have read the team is a bit of a mystery to even the guys who cover them full time due to the team keeping most practices off limits.(Explain to me how a PUBLIC University can keep the representatives of the public away from practice)

I cannot believe College football is already here.

On Wisconsin
Chris

And yes Marquette fans do not fret the post on your football team is coming ;)

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.