Friday, July 18, 2008

Where Chris will be July 28th



Shea on the the 26 Yankee Stadium on the 28th It will be one hell of a end to the month.

The only problem is I will be out of town for the start of the first Cubs vs. Brewers series in Miller Park. But that is what MLB.com is for

I have to say I am pretty stoked about finally seeing a game in Yankee Stadium

If all goes as planed I will have removed Yankee Stadium Shea Stadium and Jacobs Field from my need to see list this Summer.

The best part is I can go back in a year or two to see the new stadiums lol

Which reminds me I need to get down to St Louis to get New Busch off the list.

Hurray Vacation Time
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.