Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thanks For the Warm Welcome

I'd love to make my first post full of brilliant insight and witty prose, but I have a bunch of stuff to finish before I head to the park to see Carsten Charles take the mound for the Brewers. This trade has made my "Hot Summer Nights" 9-pack a slightly more valuable purchase, no? So here are some fun links:

Some dude at BCB figures that CC Sabathia increases our chances at the playoffs by about 10%.

It's fun to remember that, although it's his debut, this isn't CC's first game as the starting pitcher for the home team at Miller Park.

Big League Stew reviews Miller Park.

This is exactly what I imagine when I think of Cubs fans.

Although perhaps he shouldn't be, Corey Hart is leading in the All-Star vote count.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.