Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still waiting for the deal to happen.

Tom H. is reporting that the Brewers are very close to acquiring veteran 2nd baseman Ray Durham and possibly left handed reliever Jack Taschner(A Racine native)

I wonder if they will announce this before or after the game and if it is before the game will the two new Brewers be available today. The fact they are still playing in San Fran would make it weird if they crossed over and were in the Brewers dugout in what was their home park at the start of the day.

I do not know if I am too keen on giving up Class AA Huntsville catcher Angel Salome but I will wait till Paul or ESK tells me what I think on that ;)

So stand by to stand by

this meaningful baseball shat is kind of addictive ;)

Hurray Beer
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.