Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Please go away Brett

No fence for me. I am ready to move on from the Brett Favre era. Yes I am grateful for everything he has done for the Packers and Packer Fans. But I am tired of Brett Favre's act (The Atlanta Braves of NFL Quarterbacks). I am sorry, I am tired of this Diva act.

Lots of people seem to think that if Brett comes back we will go to the Super Bowl. I would just like to remind them that it is more likely that Brett will throw a silly interception at the key point of the playoff game (e.g. Philadelphia and Giants games) than get you to the Super Bowl.

I am tired of all this he shloud hold a press conference and say it himself, and tell us if he is willing to go to another team.

Remember, this is the same Brett Favre who lead us to a 4 and 12 record 3 seasons ago. He is one year older has not been to any of the Mini Camps and damn it, he said he had retired.

So I say, Brett, please go to Africa on Safari; go kill some real lions, and then go to Alaska and kill some real bears. Just please stop holding the Green Bay Packers and their fans hostage to inflate your sense of self-worth.

I know by speaking this way about the chosen one I will instantly piss off half of Packer Fans in the state but I really do not care.

I am just glad the CC trade knocked this off the front page so we did not have to listen to it over and over on local talk radio.

Live in the here and now, not the past.

Please, just go away Brett.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.