Friday, July 11, 2008

Once again Bushville beats NYC ass

Back in 1957 the Yankees and their fans called Milwaukee Bushville when they played and lost to the Braves in the 57 World Series.

Well Bushville rose up and beat them again. I love hearing them whine about how Corey Hart beat out David Wright for the final All-Star spot. It is simple we wanted it more and banded together as extended community and made it happen

Population of the whole state of Wisconsin is right around 5.5 million

The Boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens in NYC almost equal that by themselves. I guess they are just to busy I guess too vote for Wright and not just Wright but Evan Longoria beat out Jason Giambi also striking a blow for small market baseball.

To quote Linkin Park

"Hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me like it or not
Right now, hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me like it or not
Right now "

Milwaukee is announcing their presence with authority to the rest of Baseball. Lets enjoy it



You're gonna listen to me like it or not.

Hurray Wisconsin
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.