Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It must be the Red Uniforms

(WSB Original Photo)

Yes, it is that guy coming to the rescue again. I owe Billy an apology. ESK lead me astray. I flirted with the big muscle-bound guy. But I was wrong. My man crush is back on. La La La La La - I am no longer listening to ESK when it comes to Hall and Branyan.

The Cards radio guys were going on how Hall kills the Cards and it reminded me of how the Reds guys think the same thing. It must be the red uniforms

So ESK, get used to the idea that my love affair with Hall is back on

Billy Billy Billy Billy

Hurray Beer,
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.