Monday, July 07, 2008

If one of my sons ever becomes a professional athlete

I hope they are as posed and cool in interviews as Ryan Braun is. And he is actually having fun you could tell he was interviewed over the phone last night live on ESPN. And he managed to sneak in a call for Brewers fans to vote for Corey Hart for the final spot on the All-Star Roster. I thought that was pretty cool and totally unscripted you could tell he was just pulling for a team mate.

I know I have said in the past how impressed I am with Ryan's ability with the Cliches but this did not sound like a cliche it sounded pretty real.

I think we might be seeing the "next" Robin Yount in our organization the signing the long term extension shows us that, but he also seems to be touched or moved by the way Milwaukee has taken to him, while I think Prince might be the "next" Paul Molitor the guy we love and win with but also the guy who leaves who we will cheer down the road when he returns with his new team.

Once again, I am getting off target I just thought it was cool to hear Braun root for a teammate like that on national TV.

Hurray Beer
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.