Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Would Actually Bring Favre Back

I haven't actually given my opinion about what the Packers should do with Favre (although I'm glad to see that there has been so much spirited disagreement with what some of you have hallucinated my opinion to be). The way I decide such things is simple. Long term concerns are not important because we can just as easily trade Aaron Rodgers as we can trade Brett Favre. The Soap Opera is irrelevant. At this point, we have to move forward.

All you have to ask yourself is one thing. I am forcing you to wager your life on the Packers with Aaron Rodgers starting v. The Packers with Brett Favre starting. If you are a persnickety bastard you can consider the Packers with Brett starting this year + Brohm starting thereafter v. Aaron Rodgers starting for awhile.

Which team would win more games? If you're wrong, I kill you.

I'd go with Favre.

Your opinion matters most when you have something on the line.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.