Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Was First

While searching for some other stuff I came across this post from Chris, or GBfan as he was known, from a while back. It was about Chris hating on Branyan, you know the usual stuff from back in the day, but I think we have cured him of that hatred lately. Anyways I remember a couple of weeks ago when we were all praising Russell and claiming credit for loving him first and asking for his call-up, well I have proof that I was first. On August 5, 2005 I called for a Hall-Branyan platoon in the comments, a Hanyan if you will.

So there you have it. I win.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.