Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I guess we can just declare the Cubs Division Champions now right

I do not think so. Just got back into town and see what happens when I leave? They go 1 and 4 while I was gone.

There is a lot of baseball left to be played, right now the Cubs have the Crew's number but lets see where we are at the end of August with one month left to play.

I noticed that the morons from Bleed Cubbie Bleed figured out we are here; great we will have to call the exterminator again. ;)

Let the Cubs fans celebrate their July Division title, we will see who has it in September.

I am going to reacquaint myself with my Xbox and ponder what has happened to Ben Sheets.

See you all tomorrow and I will start the NYC report.

I will leave you with this thought:

The Yankees have 26 World Titles since the Cubs last won one, why is it that I find Yankees fans are not near the assholes that Cubs fans are same could be said for St Louis fans vs. Cubs fans something to ponder.

Manny will get us back on track tomorrow.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.