Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I found a new reason to live

Left 4 Dead drool!

Oh I will not be renting this one this one has Buy written all over it.


Lucky for me I actually have people to do the Co-op with since it sounds like you will be toast if you try to Rambo your way through this one.

"Interview with Valve's Doug Lombardi with Left 4 Dead footage"(link borrowed from the left 4 dead website)

Another reason besides deer hunting and Thanksgiving to look forward to November.

Yes it will not be released until November 6th 2008

It has been a while since a game moved me like this call it love at first sight if you will.

I just love Zombies
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.