Monday, July 07, 2008

I can give you 90 Million reason we love our owner

Be honest if I had told you 5 to 7 years ago that the Brewers would have a 90 million dollar pay roll at the All-Star Break in 2008 you would have asked me to share my joint with you.

I think we all need to take a moment and stop and reflex on what the Mark Attanasio era has brought us as a team and fan base.

We are no longer a nationwide joke as I said yesterday we have moved up to the Adult table after 20 years of sitting at the kids table eating off the kiddie menu.

But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a 90 million dollar payroll for the Brewers

Thank You Mr Attanasio

Now get out there and buy tickets to game lets blow 3 million in attendance at Miller Park away and help the team afford this pay roll. You know you need something new that says Milwaukee Brewers on it be it a cap or jersey or even a T-Shirts as the Harley people say screw the economy go spend your hard earned dollars on Brewers stuff ;)

Once again Thank You Mr Attanasio

Hurray Beer
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.