Monday, July 07, 2008

Could this finally be the month that XM and Sirius finally are allowed to merge

Why would guys/gals on a sports blog care one reason if you are a Sirius subscriber Major League Baseball games. You would also get the Big Ten football

If you are a XM guy you would get NFL NASCAR NBA

Tim Cupirisn at the MJS has a report that July might finally be the month the FCC approves the merger

As someone who spends more and more time Up North I would love to be able to get Brewers games and Badgers games with the nice strong clear Sat signal when I am hanging out in the Woods. I would love to sit by a nice campfire and listen to the crew when I am up at Jump River. I have tried AM but it is iffy at best Sat I know works all the time.

Lets get it done FCC.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.