Monday, July 14, 2008

Bring Back My $8 Campaign

The Bring Back Brett Favre campaign is getting huge news for some reason, despite the fact that their two rallies have attracted roughly 130 people. Despite the paltry numbers, the media is eating the concept up with a spork while blindfolded. I don't begrudge the two brothers who are behind it, and I hope they enjoy their fifteen minutes of fame. In fact, they've inspired me to start this:

The Bring Back My $8 Campaign

I am leading this movement for all of us who dropped $8 on the Brett Favre commemorative issue of Sports Illustrated. Since Brett isn't retiring, I want him to bring back my $8. I will be holding a rally outside the Brett Favre Steakhouse. I figure if I can wrangle 45 protesters, then this will get my cause a lot of attention. I may not get direct reimbursement from Favre, but I am willing to settle for a Brett's Onion Blossom.

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.