Thursday, July 24, 2008

Are you ready for the absurdity today?

The Packers hold their faux shareholder meeting today. OMG this should be down right insane as all these people who think they actually get a say in a multimillion dollar football team, because they were dumb enough to buy a $200.00 piece of paper get their shot at Ted Thompson.

I honestly feel for TT I can just imagine the insane over the top Favre Jihadists he will be dealing with today. I picture security dragging deranged shareholders out of the meeting.

It is funny how little I care about the Pack opening camp right now the Diva has turned this into a media circus and I am all Brewers all the time I will worry about the Pack when they figure out what they are doing.

Ted put your ear plugs in and just ignore them

Go Pack Go
Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.