Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gypsies in the Palace last Friday

Quick funny story from last Fridays trip to Miller Park

On the Club level they have a silent auction of baseball pictures out in the concourse

Well I bid on a Yankees one for my oldest son It was Mantel and Maris standing in front of a photo of Babe Ruth and it has a engraving with all of their home run totals it looks great in his room(he is hard core evil empire at the moment) well I won and went back to pay for it and get it wrapped up and boxed to take home. While I was waiting I wondered back out to the seats but on the left field side(my seats are on the right base side) When you first come down the steps on the club level you are actually between the outside seats of two sky boxes so the people in the box are above you looking down on you. While I am standing there leaning against the wall drinking my beer watching the Brewers at bat. When a couple of 20 something in the box to my left start giving me shit typical too much free beer stuff I ignored them for the most part then when the inning ended I looked up at them and said "First time in a sky box I bet" they both looked at me and just shut up I got the last laugh and went back in to get my picture.

Gypsies in the Palace for sure.

Chris

Creative Commons License
All Original Photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. Creative Commons License
All Original writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.